Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Skippy5

Do the Americans not know of Juve's 'Triple Threat' (plus two)?

Post in rilievo

http://global.espn.com/football/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3700446/from-neymarmbappe-and-cavani-to-messicoutinho-and-suarez-the-best-attacking-trios-in-football

ESPN rates the 5 teams with the best atacking trios as Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester City, Paris Saint Germain and Tottenham Hotspur.  No mention of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic and the fact that when they need a break we have Douglas Costa and Federico Bernardeschi to help out.

Where would you rate our forwards and why?  Here's my picks;

Barcelona - Probably the closest to our team, one undeniable star, one very good srtiker and a link man with wonderful technique.  I think Mario has it over Suarez for his work rate in tight games.

Liverpool - While they do well when given space, they struggle to break down better defensive units, our lads constantly find ways to get results in these situations.

Manchester City - With Sane's pace and Aguero's determination combined with Sterling's developing technique providing a link between the middle of the park and the forwards, this trio is also similat to Barcelona and Juve.  I think man-for man they are not quite at the same level as the top two.

Paris Saint Germain - I think there is a real danger in this team to define who is the main star, if they can organise and play together they will be the best, however, the displays by Neymar verse Liverpool show a man desperate to grab the spotlight by any means.

Tottenham Hotspur - Why is this team listed here?  Yes Harry Kane is quite good, but Eriksen would not make the other four squads (or Juve's) and Dele Alli is not fit to tie Moise Kean's boots!

In short Barcelona and Juve top, Manchester City close behind then Paris Saint Germain and Liverpool with Tottenham Hotspur outside the top ten (who else would you have in a top ten?).

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

The Americans doesn't know shit about football..in fact they call it soccer..and call football  their stupid game that is played with hands..plus they don't like Italian teams anyway..and another reason is that we don't win games with many goals scored..we always score just 1 or 2 goals and stop there

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ESPN has never been too reliable on football (soccer, eh? sefz).

I wouldn't read too much into their articles, they have chosen Tottenham over Real or Juve .ghgh

They're definitely just writing for their PL fans more than anything sefz 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

No surprise there, it's not a secret that the media in the US is in love with the Premier League. If it was a Top 10 ranking, you would see the likes of Manchester U, Arsenal and Chelsea in the list. In my opinion the PL teams (sans Manchester City) should be replaced by Juventus and Bayern Munchen. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Barcelona and PSG have surely the best attacking trio ......they're just sensational

then, Juventus and City ...but Juve only if we consider D.Costa at the place of Dybala

Liverpool's behind, not to talk Tottenham's

btw, let's not ever forget Real Madrid....recent history teaches .....Bale, Benzema, Isco are not that bad.....even if they have been lots of time not scoring in this first part of the season

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ma se noi abbiamo: 

Manzo - Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa - Cuadrado 

Io non capisco, sempre con le squadre Inglese e Spagnole, ne anche il Bayern Monaco !!

No scusate, mi sono scordato il PSG 😁😁.

Dai vado a dormire 

SEMPRE FORZA JUVENTUS. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
7 hours ago, D.C11 said:

The Americans doesn't know shit about football..in fact they call it soccer..and call football  their stupid game that is played with hands..plus they don't like Italian teams anyway..and another reason is that we don't win games with many goals scored..we always score just 1 or 2 goals and stop there

It's curious to know that the term "soccer" was actually invented by the British. But, it was never adopted for the sport of football. While "football" in the US (and Canada as well) is, as you say, a totally different sport. Funny enough, NFL and CFL fields are the same dimensions as a soccer, pardon, a football field.

Anyhow, ESPN cater to the latino community in the US who mostly follow La Liga and the EPL... and they (ESPN) know fuck all. Just listen to some of their commentators... so annoying!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Se colui che ha aperto la discussione parla l'inglese (e che vuole opinioni a riguardo) ci sta parlare in inglese, altrimenti lui non capirebbe nulla. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 ore fa, 18Novembre2018 ha scritto:

Se colui che ha aperto la discussione parla l'inglese (e che vuole opinioni a riguardo) ci sta parlare in inglese, altrimenti lui non capirebbe nulla. 

Cito te perché stavo per rispondere agli altri con un messaggio simile. Oltre a quotare ciò che dici aggiungo:

Il ragazzo che ha aperto il topic è evidentemente straniero, quindi gli si può benissimo rispondere in inglese se si vuole.

Se volete rispondere in italiano va bene, ma i prossimi che vanno ot con battute e stronzate varie verranno taccati. Ben venga che questo sito sia visitato anche da utenti stranieri, non c’è bisogno di tirare in giro, mettere video, faccine o addirittura andare a dirgli di non scrivere in inglese. Non siamo all’asilo, comportatevi decentemente.

Potete benissimo saltare il topic se non vi interessa, grazie.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
ESPN has never been too reliable on football (soccer, eh? sefz).

I wouldn't read too much into their articles, they have chosen Tottenham over Real or Juve .ghgh
They're definitely just writing for their PL fans more than anything sefz 
Let's put it simple... they're PL fans themselves! .ghgh

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 minuti fa, Magisto ha scritto:

Let's put it simple... they're PL fans themselves! .ghgh

PL and La Liga. That's ESPN.

They've got McManaman this summer saying that Ronaldo would have preferred Man United over Juventus because "Turin is cloudy and rainy" ffs .ghgh 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
6 minuti fa, Fogueres ha scritto:

It is as if an Italian TV channel wants to explain the NBA basketball.

There is an entire TV Channel on Sky Sports Italy all about NBA.

And i mean just NBA, not americans sports in general.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.