Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Skippy5

What 83 Points Can Be and What of Next Season

Post in rilievo

I am not surprised by the low number of points for us this year, although it looked like we should get a lot more.  83 is the lowest of the 9 scudetti, but only to '08/'09 did another do better to win and only for '07/'08 would another's total be good enough to beat Juventus current 83 in the 20 team Serie A. 

We struggled to play well this year, but this is not uncommon under a new boss (Conte's first year was not without difficulty, and Allegri was being voted out by us before he started).  If we are to keep Sarri, I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday so that a pre-season can happen properly for our squad and make next year 10.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

We can see it in many days, but our biggest problem just stand tall in front of us: half team should be changed, for the usual 3 reasons: injuries, motivations, age! 

Then we can talk about visual active control...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

we play to win we play to go as far as possibile in champions league. it is not in our forma mentis to think to the next season if this is still in progress. our player will have time to rest and the staff will have time to program the new season

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
55 minuti fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

If we are to keep Sarri, I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday

Why? With or without Sarri it would be a disaster being kicked out of the UCL this way. Worst than last years' match against Ajax

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

This Serie A season has been very different from the last 8.

But 7 defeats and 43 goals against are too many for the team who has a vision to enter in the top 4 European teams.

Sarri isn't a good manager for me.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Let's face it, Sarri has been a complete failure and we don't have the means to proceed with this experiment any further.

Of course the management has had its faults, the team is indeed badly structured and a lot of players are at the end of the road, but that doesn't mean that we should accept how bland our attacking gameplan has been or how shoddy our defence has been. Sarri has axed good players and ruined others for the sake of proposing his football, which by the way we have never seen in Turin. Sticking with him next season would be a disaster, winning this league regardless of his presence was already a miracle and a solid proof that even a sloth would be winning a scudetto while managing us at present.

I'll borrow a statement from our Chelsea friends: "Feck Sarriball".

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Beating Lion and reaching the next stage of UCL is worth around 15million.
It could mean, for example, closing the year profit&loss at -25 instead of -40 and having money for example to upgrade Bernardeschi with Zaniolo.
That's far more important, even for next year, than having a week or two longer to prepare the season.

You overestimate this so called preparation and what a coach can actually do.

If we played shit this year is only because our players did not have the skills to play Sarri's kind of football (and because Sarri does not have a plan B).

Having more time won't change that.

At Napoli for example it took only a few weeks for the players ti start playing Sarriball.
Giving up a possible quarter final to have a few weeks more of preparation after you already had a year is just silly, imho.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 ora fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

Conte's first year was not without difficulty

Too many draws, but quality of the game during Conte's first year was top notch

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

It's true that Allegri was voted out before the season started but it's also true that (IMHO) in his first year as coach we played the best football of our 9 years as champion. This is also what we all expected from Sarri but i believe that he was not able to do that because of the lack of midfield players with the right technique to do so.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 hour ago, Skippy5 said:

If we are to keep Sarri, I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday

Are you scared to get hammered by City or what?

I don't think your worry is all about a proper preseason 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 ora fa, ughito1970 ha scritto:
do you know defense with man marking and active visual control?

Questo è la cosa più bella che abbia mai visto qui dentro.

:risata3:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

italian icecream - very good, very good

italian icecream with tuna - very bad, very bad

Choose the right combination of Italian food 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.