Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Skippy5

What 83 Points Can Be and What of Next Season

Post in rilievo

32 minuti fa, PR20 ha scritto:

Beating Lion and reaching the next stage of UCL is worth around 15million.
It could mean, for example, closing the year profit&loss at -25 instead of -40 and having money for example to upgrade Bernardeschi with Zaniolo.
 That's far more important, even for next year, than having a week or two longer to prepare the season.

You overestimate this so called preparation and what a coach can actually do.

If we played shit this year is only because our players did not have the skills to play Sarri's kind of football (and because Sarri does not have a plan B).

Having more time won't change that.

At Napoli for example it took only a few weeks for the players ti start playing Sarriball.
Giving up a possible quarter final to have a few weeks more of preparation after you already had a year is just silly, imho.

I can't.......really I try, but i'm not able to believe that the Napoli team in 2015/16 season (in the first of Sarri's three season in Napoli) was better than the Juventus one.

This kind of thinking, for me, is the worst, for fans, for manager, for players, for our team management.

Because it's not true, Juventus players have the skills to play this type of football but if you want import another game thinking in a team like Juventus you must have a great personality and this is the mistake with Sarri, he didn't have.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

This was a season without precedents, you cannot compre it nor with the last 9 nor with any other in the last 50 years or so.

We should be glad to have won the title and celebrate instead of thinking constantly about how the result came. 

This said, the Champions League this here in my opinion is completely impossible. Friday is going to be tough already, but hey we are Juve we never play to loose 😉

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

" I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday.."

Face Palm... .doh

Close this topic please..

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

We can enforce the team how much we want... But I have a healthy reason that no matter who you sign, Sarri will never bring us beyond 85...

And he will never solve the defensive problems. The guy already has mr 700 goals if you haven't noticed...

Count 100 or even 1000 before thinking that sacking Sarri is the most dangerous path...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
8 hours ago, KillVearn said:

Let's face it, Sarri has been a complete failure and we don't have the means to proceed with this experiment any further.

Of course the management has had its faults, the team is indeed badly structured and a lot of players are at the end of the road, but that doesn't mean that we should accept how bland our attacking gameplan has been or how shoddy our defence has been. Sarri has axed good players and ruined others for the sake of proposing his football, which by the way we have never seen in Turin. Sticking with him next season would be a disaster, winning this league regardless of his presence was already a miracle and a solid proof that even a sloth would be winning a scudetto while managing us at present.

I'll borrow a statement from our Chelsea friends: "Feck Sarriball".

Not agree with this.

To me the big failure is the way we handled our mercato. we've got a lot of problems that were not fixed,we failed to get rid of players that aren't anymore fit to compete at the highest level due to their injuries records , ages and are on big wages too. 

Some players still don't fit his system of play but he won and should be congratulated for that.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Changing philosophy takes time

even Liverpool Had to wait for Klopp (and Liverpool have a tradition of attacking/aggressive football)

Juventus have decades of Italian mentality that shaped victories and their football

When we tried to turn into a propositive/attacking team we had issues (e.g Maifredi) and we came back to the Original Difensive/pragmatic football 

However, this time there is no coming back 

We have sarri and Pirlo now - the path is clear 

we want to evolve but we need to wait a bit 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
18 minuti fa, giglioeugenio ha scritto:

Now you will see, will arrive georgep, he will  explain everything

Nessuno:

Proprio nessuno:

Nessuna anima vivente nell universo:

Giorgiop:

C O N T R O L L O  V I S I V O  A T T I V O

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

"If we are to keep Sarri, I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday so that a pre-season can happen properly "

A couple of weeks more wouldn't change anything, qualifying for the next stage would mean more money, and being eliminated by the worst team (either them or Valencia) of the round of 16 would be embarrassing

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 ore fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

I would like to see the Champions League finish for us on Friday 

Pathetic

Questo è il rovescio della medaglia di avere allestito una squadra di livello mondiale: attirare pseudo-tifosi da tutto il globo che pensano che siamo il Real Madrid. E ne sono la dimostrazione anche i commenti con più like sui social della Juve, tutti "#sarriout" e scritti da indiani, mediorientali, sudamericani etc. 

E non è una questione di razzismo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.