Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Sign in to follow this  
thegutterpoet

Midfield reinforcements?

With the midfield proving our most obvious problem for a fair few years now, are we yet approaching a time when any of our young stars could be seriously considered to move into the seniors and improve matters? 

Obviously I am looking at Fagioli and Portnova. yet also Toure? Muratore? Peeters?

Surely worth considering? or destined to be loaned out or sold off as makeweights in other deals?

Maybe fagioli, but not too positive about it. 

for the others u mentioned, i think only Portanova could become a serie A player in the future

Nicolussi Caviglia is better of these

• Mi Piace 1

It is not easy to make the step from youth to professional football. In the Juventus, this is even more difficult, I'd rather say almost impossible.

Saying that, a young player can be put in a context of a strong midfield, such as it was ours few years ago. But you can not count on young players only for what Juventus needs now, which is an important rebulding of the midfield.