Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Giannij Stinson

Ufficiale: Linda Sembrant rinnova con la Juventus Women fino al 2021: “Felice di continuare qui”

Post in rilievo

Ottimo acquisto, certo non del livello di quelli della capolista Roma e della Fiorentina che come brillantemente previsto dai nostri esperti la scorsa estate stanno dominando il campionato, ma ci accontentiamo così.

A proposito il troll che fine ha fatto nascosto nella tana o è riemerso con qualche altro pseudonimo?😂

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
58 minuti fa, Solouncapitano_ ha scritto:

Ottimo acquisto, certo non del livello di quelli della capolista Roma e della Fiorentina che come brillantemente previsto dai nostri esperti la scorsa estate stanno dominando il campionato, ma ci accontentiamo così.

A proposito il troll che fine ha fatto nascosto nella tana o è riemerso con qualche altro pseudonimo?😂

Perfido e spietato .diablo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Intervista con stadium.se

Linda Sembrant: "I love playing for Juventus"

The Italian league is on the rise where a Swedish national team star leads the champions' defense. In a great interview, Linda Sembrant talks about everyday life at Juventus and about the big club's ambition to become one of the best clubs in Europe.

Several players in the national team belong to some of the world's biggest club teams. Kosovars Asllani and Sofia Jakobsson play for Real Madrid and in Bayern Munich there are both Hanna Glas and Amanda Ilestedt. In addition, Chelsea now has a Swedish trio consisting of Magdalena Eriksson, Jonna Andersson and Zecira Musovic.

In football-mad Italy, Juventus' ambition is to become a European superpower, and Linda Sembrant plays there. The defender came to Juventus in 2019 and has become a mainstay in the back line of the Italian champions. Since last year, Lina Hurtig also plays for the black and whites.
- I came here after the WC 2019 and the first years have been good. I thrive in Italy and it has gone very well for me in the team. We have won the titles we have been able to - the Italian Cup was canceled this spring but we won Serie A and lead the league right now, says Linda Sembrant.

Juventus started their women's venture almost four years ago and have won three straight league titles since then. They have also seized a cup title and started challenging the best teams in the Champions League.
- I love playing for Juventus and it is a pride to wear the shirt every time. It is a large club with a lot of football history, so it feels special and inspiring to be involved in creating history on the women's side, says Sembrant and continues:

- The club is growing and in recent years it has gained considerable momentum. Juventus have won the league three years in a row and have shown the way for the other Italian big clubs who have started to follow and want to catch up with us.

How is the supporter interest for Juventus' women's team?
- It is big. In the matches, there are good moves and we long until we can play for the audience again. Over the past year, we have played matches at the San Siro and Allianz Stadium and there we feel we can get a large audience and break new records. You notice on the streets that you are recognized by those who are interested in football.

"Taught me new things at Juventus"

Earlier in her career, Linda Sembrant played for Tyresö FF who won Swedish Championship gold in 2012 and reached all the way to the Champions League final two years later before the club went bankrupt. After that, Sembrant played five seasons for Montpellier in the French league before Juventus heard about it.
- I think the French and Italian leagues are quite similar. It is a playing football with many technical players. But in France there are both Lyon and Paris Saint-Germain who are in the top of Europe and the Italian clubs have not reached that yet.

How is Serie A as a league?
- It is growing all the time considering that the clubs invest a lot. A lot has happened in recent years, but the clubs further down the table are still a bit behind. But that other big clubs like Milan, Inter and Roma are starting to challenge and give the league a boost.

Facts: Linda Sembrant

Born: 15 May 1987 in Uppsala.
Position: Midback.
Club: Juventus (2019–).
Parent club: SK Servia.
Previous clubs: Upsala IF (2000–2002), Bälinge IF (2002-2007), AIK (2008–2010), Kopparbergs Göteborg FC (2011), Tyresö FF (2012–2014), Montpellier HSC (2014–2019).
International caps / goals: 124/13

What have you developed since the move to Serie A?
- I have developed enormously Italian. In the beginning I did not know any Italian at all but it has gone quickly with a little help of French as I already know. In terms of football, we have so much knowledge in our management team that I have taken part in many details, mainly when it comes to fitness training. The club works very professionally and I have learned new things that are very interesting.

Can you give an example of that?
- We work a lot with body analysis. We have coaches in the club who develop an individual approach for each player. They make sure I get what I need every day to be in balance before the workouts. I feel that the body responds well all the time and that the recovery goes faster.

"There is no stopping"

Ten years ago, Germany and France were the hottest alternatives when Swedish players were to move abroad. But in recent years, England, Spain and Italy have also invested heavily and gained strong women's teams. Nowadays, the best players have five top leagues to choose from.

- When I moved from Sweden, France was more relevant and then England began to wake up to life. During my time abroad, a lot has happened in the top leagues and today there are good opportunities for the players to get to a top environment, she says and continues:

- It is a fantastic development and it is so fun to be a part of it. It is a completely different world with new opportunities for women's football today. The development has gone so far that there is no stopping it. It will just keep going and it's good in every way.

How does Juventus compare to top clubs like Lyon and Wolfsburg?
- I think the distance to them shrinks for each season. We met Lyon last autumn in the Champions League and at home we stood up to them really well. Then we could not repeat it in the away meeting and lost 0-3. But the distance decreases and there will be a greater variation in the clubs that get the farthest in the Champions League.

px?id=1093933&t=2

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.