Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

thegutterpoet

Will any of the U23 or U19 be considered for the senior side?

Post in rilievo

Will any of the primavera of U23 be considered by Pirlo and the coaching staff as potentially part of the senior squad next season?

Fagioli? Caviglia? Petrelli?Portanova?

I saw talk of Peeters being included with the seniors, any others for the pre-season training routine?

Toure?Wesley? Marques?

Would be great to see a coach finally giving youth a serious chance, rather than just having U23 and U19 as a conveyor belt to make a steady income.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Not this year, in my opinion.

Nicolussi, perhaps, but he is not in the U23 now, and I think that he is going to be lended to another team in Serie A.

In my opion we have to wait at least two years to find someone that can be considered for the senior squad.

We are in Italy. Young people have to wait, and wait, and wait... 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

It's hard to guess just now if any player will be considered for the senior team. 

We don't know the squad for next year,  the transfer season has to start. 

If Nicolussi Caviglia will be part of the JU23 I think he might be considered also for the senior team. Maybe also Correia will be considered. Who knows? 

I also read something about Peeters, but I think it was just summertime pointless journalism: given the stale transfer market they needed a new name to name. 

None of the other players you mentioned deserve the chance of playing with the senior team. That's my opinion, but I'd be glad of being wrong. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.