Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Deborah J

GdS: "CR7 non stop. A 34 anni Ronaldo macina record su record. Ha segnato a 40 nazionali e a 150 squadre diverse. Ora punta al Fifa Best Player e al 6° Pallone d’oro"

Post in rilievo

6 ore fa, Audemars ha scritto:

Ok. È il numero 1

Ora però sotto con la CL. 

E’ arrivato il momento di fare la differenza nella tua competizione...e guadagnarti i 31 pippi che ti porti a casa ogni stagione. 

mi sembra che lo scorso anno la differenza l'abbia fatta certo non è holly e benji il calcio quindi tutto lui proprio non poteva fare

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

nessuno lo merita quanto lui NESSUNO....vincera' il SESTO anche come risarcimento dello scorso anno visto che lo regalarono a modric senza meritarlo e infatti si e' visto che stagione balorda ha fatto il 10 madrileno.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
21 hours ago, Juventini_Q8 said:

Wow, all that for hatrick vs Lithuania ? & Most of his international goals was vs normal-weak teams

stop please, we want to focus in Juventus, Ronaldo Messi DRAMA & ACTION was in Liga not here

So now every single player can't score on teams that are weaker? He or others shouldn't score because they are weak? This can be said about ANYONE, not just Cristiano. How many top players scored many of their goals vs weaker teams? I'll answer for you: practically everyone.

Plus, not every single one of his goals are vs weak teams

Look, every single one of your posts is hatred towards Cristiano. If you don't like him, you can always change teams and root for another team... or you can simply IGNORE.

No one forces you to reply to topics you don't like.

Furthermore, everyone here has the right to an opinion and like who they want to like. This also means praising one of OUR OWN players, exactly like they are free to constructively criticize those players.

Oh, and this has NOTHING to do with the whole CR7-Messi debate and/or "Drama" as you call it.

P.S. The guy in your avatar, who happens to be my Juve idol, also scored against weak teams.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
48 minutes ago, asturias7 said:

So now every single player can't score on teams that are weaker? He or others shouldn't score because they are weak? This can be said about ANYONE, not just Cristiano. How many top players scored many of their goals vs weaker teams? I'll answer for you: practically everyone.

Plus, not every single one of his goals are vs weak teams

Look, every single one of your posts is hatred towards Cristiano. If you don't like him, you can always change teams and root for another team... or you can simply IGNORE.

No one forces you to reply to topics you don't like.

Furthermore, everyone here has the right to an opinion and like who they want to like. This also means praising one of OUR OWN players, exactly like they are free to constructively criticize those players.

Oh, and this has NOTHING to do with the whole CR7-Messi debate and/or "Drama" as you call it.

P.S. The guy in your avatar, who happens to be my Juve idol, also scored against weak teams.

Who said it’s wrong to score against weak teams ( & very weak like this ) ?! It’s normal but no need all this Reaction ! That’s my opinion, no need the Agreement from you ! 

I have all right to put my opinion also, so no need ur advice also ! U r not the one to judges on my words & be investigator as discovering something ... 

Notice : If you care a lot for a Ronaldo you can go to CR7 Team & don’t cry, 1-2 years will go & go with him, here for Juve all not Ronaldo only, if u want to discuss i am opening to all, anything else not up to you 

Forza Juve, Del Piero don’t need your P.S

1 september 2018, Clear who is from Ronaldo Team already hhhhh, Forza Juve

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
17 hours ago, Juventini_Q8 said:

Who said it’s wrong to score against weak teams ( & very weak like this ) ?! It’s normal but no need all this Reaction ! That’s my opinion, no need the Agreement from you ! 

I have all right to put my opinion also, so no need ur advice also ! U r not the one to judges on my words & be investigator as discovering something ... 

Notice : If you care a lot for a Ronaldo you can go to CR7 Team & don’t cry, 1-2 years will go & go with him, here for Juve all not Ronaldo only, if u want to discuss i am opening to all, anything else not up to you 

Forza Juve, Del Piero don’t need your P.S

1 september 2018, Clear who is from Ronaldo Team already hhhhh, Forza Juve

Listen, I'm 5 generations juventino. My left testicle is more juventino than you are.

Don't need any lessons from you, understood?

Players come and go... and yes, I'm ALSO a fan of CR7, have always been. Like I've also been and forever will be a Del Piero fan. I had the pleasure of meeting him years ago thanks to my job (I work for his and Juve's sponsor).

Again, I don't need lessons from you, an immature idiot.

Done with replying to you, you're a waste of my time and health.

BLOCKED

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.