Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Skippy5

Difficulty with Club store support

Post in rilievo

I'm not sure if I'm right to ask this here (and apologies if I am wrong), but I am having difficulty with finding out what is happening with my purchase from the Club store.  I purchased a number of items (this year's second shirt, shorts, socks (I am a Juve tragic!), ball and casual tee-shirt) during Black Friday sales, and although I received an e-mail confirming my purchase (and the money against my credit card), I have not had any confirmation of postal or tracking advice.

I have e-mailed the Juventus Store and the Juventus Members Support e-mail addresses for over a week (and again apologies for some of my e-mails), but I have not heard anything back from them.  Please note that as I have purchased a lot from the club store I was not too worried as I figured that this time of the year can be very busy, but to not have any information for over 2 weeks I needed to find out what was happening.

I guess I would just like to know if anyone else is experiencing this (the club store have always been very good in my previous purchases), or if there are any people involved directly with the club (or the club store) that can tell me what is happening with my purchase.  And again sorry to the moderators if this is not correct.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Bro, it’s very strange, especially the fact that you have received any replies from them.

Which country did you order from? 

I purchased two items last week and they arrived yesterday, so I can confirm that the web store works. 

Hope you can solve your problem. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Thank-you for replies.  I'm in New Zealand, and never had a problem ordering from the club store for the the last 10 years.  I've not called them, mostly due to the time zone and also I would have thought it would be easier with using the e-mail channels.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
5 ore fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

Thank-you for replies.  I'm in New Zealand, and never had a problem ordering from the club store for the the last 10 years.  I've not called them, mostly due to the time zone and also I would have thought it would be easier with using the e-mail channels.

Hi.

Absolutely use the email channel.

Probably they have a problem linked to the black friday and great number of purchases.

Try here: [email protected]

I think there is no problem if you write directly in english and explain the problem.

Let us know if you will solve the problem. Bye, Forza Juve.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

The [email protected] e-mail is the one I have used most and first of all.  And again I expected delays due to the time of the year, but no notification for nearly a month and no replies to e-mails for nearly two weeks is not good enough.

As someone who's been a fan of this great club for over 35 years (even though for the early years it was difficult to find news or results in New Zealand), it's frustrating that there's not been any acknowledgement.  And most annoying was to read this article on the club website today (https://www.juventus.com/it/news/articoli/juventus-natale-iniziative).

I do repeat that I have bought many items from the club store and have never had an issue with this, I really just would like to know what is happening with my order.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 ora fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

The [email protected] e-mail is the one I have used most and first of all.  And again I expected delays due to the time of the year, but no notification for nearly a month and no replies to e-mails for nearly two weeks is not good enough.

As someone who's been a fan of this great club for over 35 years (even though for the early years it was difficult to find news or results in New Zealand), it's frustrating that there's not been any acknowledgement.  And most annoying was to read this article on the club website today (https://www.juventus.com/it/news/articoli/juventus-natale-iniziative).

I do repeat that I have bought many items from the club store and have never had an issue with this, I really just would like to know what is happening with my order.

Bro, if you go to the store website and check the status of your order, what does it show? I repeat, last week I purchased two items and they were processed and delivered within a few days. The fact that no one answers you is also really strange. Have you tried contacting your bank to ask if the payment was successful? Sometimes it happens that the sum is deducted from the account, but then remains blocked in transactions between banks.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I received an e-mail this morning to say "the package is on it's way" and the UPS website confirms this (package sent from 19th Dec).  So all is good with the world again!  Now I just have to wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered.

I'm still not sure if it was being processed when I first e-mailed, or if the many e-mails sent after finally made it happen, but at least it's on it's way.  I guess that since I've made such a fuss here I'll have to update my profile with the new shirt when it arrives!

• Mi Piace 3

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Next time wire us the cash and we’ll send you some proper bancarella’s Made in China t-shirt 😂

kidding, happy they replied to you and hopefully you’ll get before the 25th.

Merry Xmas 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 ore fa, Skippy5 ha scritto:

I received an e-mail this morning to say "the package is on it's way" and the UPS website confirms this (package sent from 19th Dec).  So all is good with the world again!  Now I just have to wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered.

I'm still not sure if it was being processed when I first e-mailed, or if the many e-mails sent after finally made it happen, but at least it's on it's way.  I guess that since I've made such a fuss here I'll have to update my profile with the new shirt when it arrives!

Good news! We’re waiting for a photo of you with your ner jersey Bro! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Approfitto del topic per non aprirne uno nuovo: una volta fatto l'ordine sul sito, è normale non trovare nulla sezione "i miei acquisti"? La mail di conferma dell'ordine l'ho ricevuta ma poi non ho avuto più nessun aggiornamento

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Adesso, Skippy5 ha scritto:

So the package arrived this afternoon, and now I need to update my profile!

Great! They took their time but I'm glad for the happy ending .ghgh 

• Mi Piace 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti