Vai al contenuto

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com

Benvenuti su VecchiaSignora.com, il forum sulla Juventus più grande della rete. Per poter partecipare attivamente alla vita del forum è necessario registrarsi

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

Skippy5

What 83 Points Can Be and What of Next Season

Post in rilievo

3 ore fa, ughito1970 ha scritto:
do you know defense with man marking and active visual control?

Yes my best rule absolutely, thank you

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
7 minuti fa, Capital STEEZ ha scritto:

Pathetic

Questo è il rovescio della medaglia di avere allestito una squadra di livello mondiale: attirare pseudo-tifosi da tutto il globo che pensano che siamo il Real Madrid. E ne sono la dimostrazione anche i commenti con più like sui social della Juve, tutti "#sarriout" e scritti da indiani, mediorientali, sudamericani etc. 

E non è una questione di razzismo.

Italiani niente?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3 ore fa, giglioeugenio ha scritto:

defense with active visual control, elastic, in order to not take evitable/inevitable goals

Right, exactly never play zone.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2 ore fa, Andrea18ct ha scritto:

Questo è la cosa più bella che abbia mai visto qui dentro.

:risata3:

Maybe I'm a great man in football.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2 ore fa, Tricarico10 ha scritto:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O MIO DIO STO MALE .asd.asd.asd

You saw Juventus lose due to avoidable goals taken against Udinese, Sampdoria and Rome.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
5 ore fa, giglioeugenio ha scritto:

Now you will see, will arrive georgep, he will  explain everything

I say yes to defense with man marking and active visual control, I say no to zone and avoidable goals;  like the Beatles song.

5 ore fa, Andrea18ct ha scritto:

Nessuno:

Proprio nessuno:

Nessuna anima vivente nell universo:

Giorgiop:

C O N T R O L L O  V I S I V O  A T T I V O

The best riferito solo a Controllo Visivo Attivo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 hours ago, JFabio said:

I can't.......really I try, but i'm not able to believe that the Napoli team in 2015/16 season (in the first of Sarri's three season in Napoli) was better than the Juventus one.

This kind of thinking, for me, is the worst, for fans, for manager, for players, for our team management.

Because it's not true, Juventus players have the skills to play this type of football but if you want import another game thinking in a team like Juventus you must have a great personality and this is the mistake with Sarri, he didn't have.

I think you misunderstood what I said. 
Juventus absolutely had (and still has) a better squad than Napoli, stronger more physical, with more experience playng at higher levels etc.
That's why we've always won the scudetto above them. 
I was referring to the particular skills that you need to play Sarri's type of play. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
7 ore fa, Er Samurai ha scritto:

We can enforce the team how much we want... But I have a healthy reason that no matter who you sign, Sarri will never bring us beyond 85...

And he will never solve the defensive problems. The guy already has mr 700 goals if you haven't noticed...

Count 100 or even 1000 before thinking that sacking Sarri is the most dangerous path...

Well, as long as we continue to play with the zone defense, we will always be extremely vulnerable behind. We have to use Giorgio´s defensive system: the modern man marking using the audio-visual control system. That´s the best way to get rid of all those avoidable goals that we have seen in this season...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 minuto fa, Rettiliano Mutaforma ha scritto:

Well, as long as we continue to play with the zone defense, we will always be extremely vulnerable behind. We have to use Giorgio´s defensive system: the modern man marking using the audio-visual control system. That´s the best way to get rid of all those avoidable goals that we have seen in this season...

As long as we keep Sarri there will be these problems and likely... New ones .sisi 

In this season we are, without a doubt, depending on CR7... Before the lockdown, we scored 48 goals in 27 Serie A games. Ronaldo scored 21.

We are way too much depending on him and that's why Sarri isn't capable at all to make us play as a team...

And that's not gonna change if we keep Sarri. No matter who you sign .sisi 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
13 minutes ago, Er Samurai said:

As long as we keep Sarri there will be these problems and likely... New ones .sisi 

In this season we are, without a doubt, depending on CR7... Before the lockdown, we scored 48 goals in 27 Serie A games. Ronaldo scored 21.

We are way too much depending on him and that's why Sarri isn't capable at all to make us play as a team...

Last year was the same. we depended too much on Ronaldo goals ,We should have known that this season wouldn't have been much different. Don't you think maybe it's not all  Sarri's fault

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Next season i have a dream: i would never want to see two players beat the corners again and Bonucci (Bonucci?) make a long shot after the kickoff

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Yo bitches,

I am pleased to see how many motherfuckers have learnt English.
We're not that bad, after all.

Stay safe, be cool, don't screw up.

Cheers,

G

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
8 minutes ago, Aquadijo77 said:

Yo bitches,

I am pleased to see how many motherfuckers have learnt English.
We're not that bad, after all.

Stay safe, be cool, don't screw up.

Cheers,

G

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mind your tongue dude 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 ora fa, Er Samurai ha scritto:

The problem is that Ronaldo is a very individualistic player. And Sarri´s system is almost a sort of communism. It´s basically very hard to make these two things go hand in hand. Very individualistic players in a system where the system itself is very much above the single players.

Allegri´s approach was totally the opposite. It´s the system that has to adapt to the players, not the contrary.

I personally prefer a mixture. Sarri is very totalitarian and rarely makes compromises - for example he has said that he will NEVER use the three man defence. But sometimes you need to make compromises. Okay, to be fair, ha has made a few compromises this season and in my opinion this was the reason why we did win the Scudetto. So at least I will give Sarri a little credit, because he actually did realise that you have to give Ronaldo some freedom and you can´t make him be a totally integrated part of a totalitarian sarriball-system...he has to be both inside, but also outside the system to give his best...so I will have to admit that this season Sarri did actually manage to make Ronaldo and Dybala play at a generally very high level, without making them 100% slaves of his system...BUT I still don´t like the way that Sarri defends or makes his team defend. Too many goals conceeded. I don´t like this zone marking system....

Allegri is  very practical and flexible, but sometimes he lacks ideas and has a very simple approach. For example I remember that before the last CL-final in 2017 he said that there is no need to prepare for a CL-final, because the motivation itself will be enough. I personally thought that this was a somewhat naive approach, because sometimes you need both a plan A and a plan B. Allegri sometimes gave the impression that he had no plan, but just let the players do what they wanted...for example against Ajax the players were totally unable to react after Ajax´1-1 goal. Because Allegri didn´t seem to have a plan B, if things would go wrong...

I prefer coaches like Lippi or Trapattoni that are/were flexible and practical, but still have some ideas to how the team should play, without being totalitarian in their ideas like Sarri or Guardiola are...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Mi scusate, ma non capisco.

All kidding aside, time for a section in English. @@

Come lo parlate bene, l’inglese!! 

Complimenti, veramente!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
45 minutes ago, Rettiliano Mutaforma said:

so I will have to admit that this season Sarri did actually manage to make Ronaldo and Dybala play at a generally very high level, without making them 100% slaves of his system...

That's his biggest achievement this season.

Maybe even the only one. The defense that led us to win many leagues in a row is not there anymore (yes, we didn't have chiellini etc etc, but still, we've conceded way too many goals)

But, I'd give him next season too (he won the scudetto after all), to see if there will be any improvement (maybe with the help of players that can actually play his fucking sarriball).

Oh, and to remain in topic there's no way Juventus will lose the match on purpose just to have 2 extra weeks for the pre-season

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 hour ago, Chronixx said:

Mind your tongue dude 

Mate, I am pretty sure you meant 'your fingers'.

What's wrong with my post?

Let me rephrase it for you mate:

Greetings gentlemen,

I hope this finds you well.

Happy to see people discussing in a language other than Italian. How delightful is that?

I look forward to engaging with you guys in many future discussions.

Please accept my humble praise and gratitude.

Does it look better now?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 hour ago, Luigi Daniele said:

Mi scusate, ma non capisco.

All kidding aside, time for a section in English. @@

Come lo parlate bene, l’inglese!! 

Complimenti, veramente!

Fare i complimenti era anche il mio intento. Sono contento di vedere che i ragazzi cominciano a saper conversare in inglese su un argomento piuttosto specifico (il calcio). Non e' troppo scontato.

Comunque sono daccordo, una sezione inglese sarebbe utile al forum, anche per allargare i propri orizonti ed utenti (server permettendo).

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Informazione Importante

Utilizziamo i cookie per migliorare questo sito web. Puoi regolare le tue impostazioni cookie o proseguire per confermare il tuo consenso.